The crawler mounted T450AC is a dedicated Air core/RAB exploration drill rig. Featuring a small footprint, high pressure, high volume air, this rig will soon become a much relied upon member of your team.
Schramm’s patented air-Control® comes standard, providing fuel savings of up to 12 percent by matching fan speed to meet cooling system temperature and air compressor DTH volume requirements on a continuous basis.
Any climate, any terrain, Schramm rigs are built your way, delivering maximum performance, reliability and operating efficiency to give you the edge you need to stay ahead of your competition.
- Up to 30,000 lbs. (13,605 kg) pullback
- Mounted on CAT 320 tracks
- CAT C15 ACERT, 580 bhp (433kw) deck engine
- On board compressor air at 1,050 cfm @ 350 psi (29.7 m3/minute @ 24 bar)
- 8.7 m of clear head travel (short mast option available – 4.7m travel)
- Optional sliding top head drive
- Australian built, field proven
Schramm C450AC brochure coming soon. Please contact Schramm Australia for further information