Mineral Exploration – Grade Control
The C685GC is a crawler mounted rig which is ideally suited for all your exploration and grade control work. Field proven this rig comes complete with heavy duty identical front and back outriggers ensuring you have the maximum stability possible in any working situation. With an engine working at 800 bhp and a jib boom capable of up to 500 kg of load this rig comes to work with ‘results’ on the brain. Australian built with maximum durability the C685GC is the ideal rig for your location.
Any climate, any terrain, Schramm rigs are built your way, delivering maximum performance, reliability and operating efficiency to give you the edge you need to stay ahead of your competition.
- Up to 73,000 lbs. (33,280 kg) pullback (90,000 lb. option available)
- Mounted on CAT 330L with heavy duty walking frame and removable axle
- CAT C27 950 bhp (708kw) deck engine
- On board compressor air at 1,350 cfm @ 350 psi (38 m3/minute @ 24 bar)
- 12″ hydraulic slips table
- 9.1 m of clear head travel
- Hands free breakout system
- On board rod handling and storage
- Australian built, field proven
Schramm C685GC brochure coming soon. Please contact Schramm Australia for further information.
Click on image to enlarge