Horizontal and Directional Drilling – Shale Gas,CBM, Oil
For top hole work and horizontal drilling in excess of 10,000 feet total depth, nothing gets the job done faster, safer and more productively than the new Schramm T250XD Telemast® rig.
Its environmentally protected control room with touch screen displays and joystick controllers integrate with a fully automated drill floor to keep your crew out of harm’s way.
Enhanced operator data acquisition systems and easy interface to third party performance monitoring devices gives you the tools necessary to optimize your drilling program and keep pace with the accelerating drill technology revolution.
LoadSafe® XD, Schramm’s fully automated pipe handling system is an integral part of the T250XD package. Virtually hands free, LoadSafe XD offers the highest degree of operator safety available in the industry today, dramatically improving crew loyalty and retention.
Standard with diesel power, dual fuel or AC drive models of the T250XD are also available, along with a wide range of options to give you the tools to grow your business at a 21st century pace.
- Up to 250,000 lb. (113,398 kg) hook load
- Up to 32,000 lbf. (14,515 kg) pulldown capacity
- Range III tubular capacity
- LoadSafe® XD automated pipe handling to 10,000 lbs (4,536 kg)
- Automated rig floor and drilling controls
- Automated onboard and remote diagnostics
- Rig-ID™ online technical documentation
Click on image to enlarge