Mineral Exploration – Geothermal – Water Well – Environmental
The T450 is the contractors rig of choice for mineral exploration, geothermal, water and environmental where high pressure, high volume air is required and over the road portability is vital.
Schramm’s patented air-Control® comes standard, providing fuel savings of up to 12 percent by matching fan speed to meet cooling system temperature and air compressor DTH volume requirements on a continuous basis.
Any climate, any terrain, Schramm rigs are built your way, delivering maximum performance, reliability and operating efficiency to give you the edge you need to stay ahead of your competition.
- Up to 30,000 lbs. (13,605 kg) pullback
- Mounted on a 8×8 or 6×4 truck of choice
- CAT C15 ACERT, 580 bhp (433kw) deck engine
- On board compressor air at 1,050 cfm @ 350 psi (29.7 m3/minute @ 24 bar)
- 12″ hydraulic slips table
- 8.7 m of clear head travel
- Optional sliding top head drive
- 2 1/2″ to 5 1/2″ single breakout
- Australian built, field proven
Schramm T450 brochure coming soon. Please contact Schramm Australia for further information
Click on image to enlarge