Mineral Exploration – Grade Control – Water Well
The Truck mounted T685i is a drill rig for medium to deep mineral exploration, grade control & water well. With hands free break out system and mast access platforms and walkways this rig will soon become a much relied upon member of your team.
The T685i, equipped with electric over hydraulic valves, controlled by a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). The PLC has provisions for the rig operator to view/change drilling and operating parameters and view rig diagnostics via a Human to Machine Interface (HMI).
The IP67 rated control panel constructed from Durable ABS plastic is connected via umbilical allowing the driller to safely operate outside of a rig exclusion zone. Complete with an Anti-glare 10” touchscreen monitor and USB port to extract drilling data.
Any climate, any terrain, Schramm rigs are built your way, delivering maximum performance, reliability and operating efficiency to give you the edge you need to stay ahead of your competition
- Up to 73,000 lbs. (33,280 kg) pullback (90,000 lb. option available)
- Mounted on a 8×8 truck of choice
- MTU 12V-2000 850 bhp (633kw) deck engine
- On board compressor air at 1,350 cfm @ 350 psi (38 m3/minute @ 24 bar)
- 12″ hydraulic slips table
- 9.1 m of clear head travel
- 2 1/2″ to 5 1/2″ single breakout
- On board rod handling and storage
- Portable control panel
- Australian built, field proven
Click on image to enlarge