Shallow Gas – Surface Hole – CBM – Directional – Large Diameter
The TXD is the drilling contractor’s rig of choice for energy sector directional drilling and large diameter deep hole water well drilling applications requiring 200,000 lb hoist capacity.
Thanks to its patented Telemast® design, the TXD offers Range III tubular capability in a fully portable, trailer mounted package that can be set up in a matter of hours upon arrival to the drilling site. In addition, its small footprint dramatically reduces environmental impact.
Loadsafe®, Schramm’s fully automated pipe handling system is an integral part of the TXD package. When combined with hydraulic roughnecks and power slips to meet specific site requirements, LoadSafe offers the highest degree of operator safety available in the industry today.
Any climate, any terrain, Schramm rigs are built your way, delivering maximum performance and reliability in the most extreme environments on earth.
- Up to 200,000 lbf ( 890 kN) hoist capacity
- Up to 32,000 lbf (142 kN) pulldown
- Range III tubular capability
- Precise hydraulic weight on bit control
- Compact 53 ft (16.2 m) transport length
- Loadsafe automated pipe handling system included
- Rotation brake for directional drilling available
- Integral sub-base available
Click on image to enlarge